Corey Sacca has been helping clients since 2009. He has experience in bankruptcy, tax, family and civil legal matters. He has assisted clients in Chapter 7, 11, 12, and 13 bankruptcies and has been named a Super Lawyers Rising Star in each year since 2012.
Corey understands that your legal issues cause stress; especially when dealing with issues involving your children, family, debt or taxes. He works hard to resolve your legal matters as quickly and as cost- effectively as possible.
Corey graduated from Latrobe High School. After high school, he attended Westminster College in New Wilmington, PA where he majored in Political Science. Corey went on to graduate from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law and shortly thereafter joined Bononi & Company, P.C.
Corey serves as solicitor for Overly’s Country Christmas. He is also an active member of the Westmoreland Bar Association and is a member of both the Bankruptcy and Family Law subcommittees. Corey is married to his wife Shannon, who he met in law school. They live in Murrysville together with their two daughters.
Areas Of Practice
- Debt Relief / Debt Defense
- Foreclosure Defense
- Tax Settlement
- Family Law
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Westminster College, New Wilmington, Pennsylvania
- A Second Chance: Michigan’s Progressive Shift In Social Policy To Rehabilitate Its Mentally Ill and Juvenile Defendants, University of Detroit Mercy Law Review, 2009
Honors and Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers; Rising Star
- University of Detroit Public Interest Fellowship
- Equal Justice Works Summer Corps Fellowship
- University of Michigan Child Welfare Fellowship
- Westmoreland Bar Association Bankruptcy Committee
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Young Lawyer’s Committee, Westmoreland Bar Association