Marco Sylvania joined Bononi & Company in 2015. His practice focuses on Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, and Property law matters. Through his legal career, Marco has been recognized for his work as a criminal defense attorney by the National Trial lawyers Association as a “Top 40 Under 40” and by Superlawyers as a “Rising Star.” He is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum is only extended to attorneys who have obtained a verdict, award, or settlement in the amount of one million dollars or more.
Marco grew up in Latrobe, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Saint Vincent College, where he majored in History. He then attended Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad Law Center, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, graduating Magna Cum Laude. In addition to being a licensed attorney in Pennsylvania, Marco is also licensed to practice law in the state of Florida.
Areas Of Practice
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 2015
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2015
- Supreme Court of Florida, 2019
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Saint Vincent College, Latrobe, Pennsylvania
- Major: History
Honors and Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Property
- Top 40 Under 40 – National Trial Lawyers