Patrick T. Noonan is Of Counsel to the firm and a seasoned attorney having in excess of thirty years of diverse professional experience, to include prior service as both a Westmoreland County Assistant District Attorney and as an Assistant United States Attorney for the Western District of Pennsylvania. He also served as in-house corporate counsel, and as an executive, for a top ten public research university that is the third largest employer in western Pennsylvania.
Attorney Noonan is a leader in the regional legal community and was elected by his peers to serve a three year term on the Board of Directors of the Westmoreland County Bar Association. More recently, he served as a zone Delegate to the Pennsylvania Bar Association House of Delegates. Patrick has developed meaningful and lasting professional relationships with the judiciary, law firms, attorneys, and business leaders throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Patrick’s service to his neighbors and community does not end with the private practice of law. He is a volunteer firefighter and first responder with extensive training in emergency response and first aid, vehicle rescue technician, and structure firefighting. Patrick is also an experienced heavy equipment operator, serving local farmers and property owners.
Areas Of Practice
- United States Supreme Court (2005)
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit (2006)
- United States District Court, Western District PA (1992)
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court (1989)
- Pennsylvania State Bar (1989)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (1990)
- Westmoreland County Bar Association (1990)
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF LAW, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctor ~ May 1989
- UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME, South Bend, Indiana.
- Bachelor of Business Administration ~ May 1986
- Pennsylvania Bar Association House of Delegates, Zone 6, Westmoreland County, 2016 – 2021.
- Westmoreland County Bar Association, elected by the 500+ membership to three year term, 2013 – 2016.
- Board Member
- Ned J. Nakles American Inn of Court, 2003 – 2018.
- Fort Ligonier Association, 1993 – present.
- Dryridge Volunteer Fire Department – Station 91, 2019 – present.
- Executive Committee, Secretary/Treasurer
- PA Department of Health Certification; Basic Vehicle Rescue Technician
- PA State Fire Academy Certifications; Introduction to Fire Service, Fire Ground Support, Hazardous Materials Awareness, Pump Operations
- Bankruptcy and Debt Relief General Information
- Greensburg Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Johnstown Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Credit Card Debt Lawyer
- Debt Relief For Businesses And Individuals
- FAQ About Bankruptcy
- FAQ About Bankruptcy And Your Assets And Property
- Debt Negotiation vs. Bankruptcy