Car Accident Attorneys In Ebensburg
An unexpected car accident can be devastating. For 35 years, Bononi and Company has helped those injured in car accidents. We handle:
- Major Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Head on collisions
- Minor Car Accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- DUI Accidents
- Car Accidents Resulting in Death
Personal Injury Attorneys In Cambria County
Our firm opened our Johnstown Office to better serve our clients injured in Cambria County. From Johnstown to Ebensburg, Portage to Northern Cambria, we have handled cases throughout Cambria County. It is a privilege to serve this community. When a client in Cambria County trusts us to handle their case, we take that responsibility seriously. It is our goal to fight for full and fair compensation and nothing less.
I Was Injured in a Car Accident, What Should I Do?
Car accidents are unexpected. No one ever plans on being hit by another driver. Knowing to do these three steps can help your personal injury case:
- Preserve Evidence – Take pictures. Cell phones have made preserving evidence easier and more efficient. After the accident, be sure to take pictures of your car, the other driver’s car, and the road. Also, take pictures of your injuries the day of the accident and throughout your recovery. These photographs tell the story of what happened and can make a difference in your case. Don’t trust the other driver or the insurance company to get the facts right. Pictures don’t lie.
- Seek Medical Attention– Do not be afraid to seek medical attention. Some injuries are not obvious. If you do not seek treatment, recovering from your injuries may be more difficult. Also, you can lose critical evidence if you wait too long. Insurance companies argue that if you didn’t seek medical attention immediately, then the injury could have been caused by something else.
- Protect your Claim – Call an attorney that handles car accident cases in your community. Personal injury cases are littered with pitfalls. Our firm can help you avoid mistakes that can limit your compensation. Do not trust the information you receive from insurance adjusters. They work for the insurance company. Bononi and Company works for you. Trust our team of dedicated personal injury attorneys to protect your rights and fight for full compensation.
Do All Attorneys Handle Personal Injury Cases?
It is critical that you speak with an attorney that handles personal injury cases. The more personal injury cases the attorney handles, the more likely that the attorney can help you achieve a better result. Not all attorneys handle personal injury cases.
Bononi and Company has handles personal injury cases since 1985. Attorney Marco F. Sylvania, Esquire is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. The Million Dollar Advocates Forum only extends memberships to those attorneys that have won a judgment or settled a case in the amount of ONE MILLION DOLLARS or more.
Our firm doesn’t shy away from difficult cases and we’re not afraid of big insurance companies.
Limited Tort v. Full Tort Option
Unfortunately, Pennsylvania law permits individuals to purchase a “Limited Tort” auto policy. “Limited” means that your ability to recover may be “limited.” “Limited Tort” policies are cheaper than “Full Tort” policies. This discounted price means that the insurance company is providing less coverage.
If you have a “Limited Tort” car insurance policy, then you may not have the right to be compensated if you are injured in a car accident.
Bononi and Company has a policy to reviews our clients’ insurance policies. We do that so that we can advise our clients what their insurance company will and will not cover in a car accident. If you are in Cambria County, we would be happy to review your insurance policy at our Johnstown, PA office.
Bononi and Company, Trial Lawyers
Our firm prepares all of our cases as if we are going to trial. We believe in always being prepared. If you are injured and the other side refuses to fairly compensate you for your injuries, then our trial team will fight for you in the courtroom. If your case goes to trial, you will work directly with your Bononi and Company Trial Team to prepare for your case. Our trial lawyers will walk you through the entire process so that you are ready.
Will My Car Accident Case Go to Trial?
No matter the case, we prepare as if that case will go to trial. This approach of diligently advocating for our clients often helps us to negotiate favorable settlements for our clients.
Being thorough can be the difference between a case settling and not. Showing an insurance company that not only do we know all of the details and have all of the evidence, but we are not afraid to go to trial can force an insurance company to settle.
Often, cases do settle for fair compensation without a trial. Don’t forget that this is YOUR personal injury case. Bononi and Company does NOT settle cases unless YOU are in agreement with the settlement.
Why Choose The Bononi and Company Personal Injury Team?
NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED – Our attorneys have been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers Association and by Super Lawyers
LOCALLY RESPECTED – Our Firm was chosen as one of Westmoreland County’s Best Law Firms by the Tribune Review
PROVEN RESULTS – Marco F. Sylvania, Esquire was selected as a Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum (MDAF). The MDAF only extends membership to attorneys who have won a judgment or settled a case in the amount of ONE MILLION DOLLARS or more
You Don’t Pay Fees Unless We Win
We handle car accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means you pay nothing unless we can help you negotiate a settlement, or we win a judgment at trial. We do that because we understand that you did not choose to be in an accident and attorney’s fees are one more thing that you do not need to worry about while your case is pending.
Call Us For A Free Case Evaluation
Call us at 724-832-2499 or text us 724-858-2744 to schedule a free consultation. We will guide you through the legal process and advise you of what options you have. We can evaluate your case to make your case as strong as possible. You can meet us in person in Johnstown, Greensburg, or Latrobe.