Car Accident Attorneys In Greensburg
The result of a car accident can be devastating. No one plans to get into a car accident. When someone is involved in an accident, Bononi and Company is here to help get everything back in order. We handle:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Head on collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- DUI Accidents
Westmoreland County Personal Injury Law Firm
These roads are more than just points on a map to us.
Our Personal Injury Team lives and works in Westmoreland County. Bononi and Company has offices in Greensburg, Latrobe, and Irwin. Route 30, Route 22, and Route 70 are roads we travel. We pride ourselves in taking care of those injured here in our community.
When an out of county, or worse out of state, insurance adjuster tries to pay less than full compensation to someone injured in our community, we take it personally.
I Was Involved in a Car Accident, What Should I Do?
If you were in a car accident you should speak with an attorney in your community that handles car accident cases. Bononi and Company helps guide those injured through the legal process and the recovery process. Here are three things to keep in mind:
- Preserve Evidence – Take photographs of your car, your injuries, and the condition of the roads. Request copies of your medical records and keep a journal of all of your visits. This evidence can be the difference in being able to prove your injuries. We advise our clients to keep all of these records in a file.
- Seek Medical Attention– Some injuries are not obvious. If you do not seek medical attention, you may lose critical evidence to prove your injuries. Also, your recovery is at the heart of every personal injury case. Getting help from a doctor and following their advice will help you to recover.
- Protect your Claim – Personal injury cases are littered with pitfalls. Our firm can help you avoid mistakes that can either limit your compensation. Do not trust the information you receive from insurance adjusters. They work for the insurance company. Bononi and Company works for you. Trust our team of dedicated personal injury attorneys to protect your rights and fight for full compensation.
Who Will Pay My Medical Bills Before My Case Is Resolved?
Bononi and Company advises our clients about payment of medical bills. Typically, your auto insurance policy will include a benefit for medical expenses. This means that your auto insurance company will cover certain medical expenses up to a specified amount. They will do this no matter who is at fault.
Our Personal Injury Team will review your auto and medical insurance policies to make sure that you receive the right benefits. You paid for your insurance premiums. You deserve to get the full value of those premiums.
DON’T ACCEPT YOUR INSURANCE’S ATTEMPTS TO AVOID PAYING FOR WHAT THEY PROMISED THEY WOULD.
Limited Tort v. Full Tort Option
In Pennsylvania, auto insurance in required. That being the case, Pennsylvania allows individuals to purchase a “Limited Tort” auto policy. These policies are attractive because they are cheaper than “Full Tort” policies. This discounted price comes with a potentially devastating result.
If you have a “Limited Tort” car insurance policy, then you may not have the right to be compensated if you are injured in a car accident.
Our firm frequently reviews our clients’ insurance policies to advise them whether or not their insurance policy will allow them to be compensated if they are injured in a car accident.
Why Choose The Bononi and Company Personal Injury Team?
NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED – Our attorneys have been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers Association and by Super Lawyers
LOCALLY RESPECTED – Our Firm was chosen as one of Westmoreland County’s Best Law Firms by the Tribune Review
PROVEN RESULTS – Marco F. Sylvania, Esquire was selected as a Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum (MDAF). The MDAF only extends membership to attorneys who have won a judgment or settled a case in the amount of ONE MILLION DOLLARS or more
You Don’t Pay Fees Unless We Win
Our firm handles personal injury case by contingency fee. This means you pay nothing unless we can help you negotiate a settlement, or we win a judgment at trial. We do that because we understand that you did not choose to be in an accident and attorney’s fees are one more thing that you do not need to worry about while your case is pending.
Call Us For A Free Case Evaluation
Call us at 724-832-2499 or text us 724-858-2744 to schedule a free consultation. We will guide you through the legal process and advise you of what options you have. We can evaluate your case to make your case as strong as possible. You can meet us in person in Greensburg, Latrobe, Irwin, or Johnstown.
- Bankruptcy and Debt Relief General Information
- Greensburg Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Johnstown Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Credit Card Debt Lawyer
- Debt Relief For Businesses And Individuals
- FAQ About Bankruptcy
- FAQ About Bankruptcy And Your Assets And Property
- Debt Negotiation vs. Bankruptcy