Car Accident Attorneys In Johnstown
No one chooses to be in a car accident. Car accidents can be devastating. Bononi and Company has represented clients injured in car accidents for over thirty years. We handle:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Head on collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- DUI Accidents
- Car Accidents Resulting in Death
Cambria County Personal Injury Attorneys
These roads are more than just numbers to us. Route 22, Route, 219, Route 403, and Route 56 are roads we travel. We know that these roads can be dangerous. We opened our Johnstown office to better represent those injured in Cambria County. When insurance adjusters try to pay less than full compensation to someone injured in this community, we take it personally.
I Was Injured in a Car Accident, What Should I Do?
Speaking to an attorney that handles car accident cases in your community is important. Bononi and Company fights to make sure they are fully compensated for their injuries. When in a car accident, here are three things to keep in mind:
- Preserve Evidence – Take photographs of your car, your injuries, and the condition of the roads. Request copies of your medical records and keep a journal of all of your visits. This evidence can be the difference in being able to prove your injuries. We advise our clients to keep all of these records in a file.
- Seek Medical Attention– Some injuries are not obvious. If you do not seek medical attention, you may lose critical evidence to prove your injuries. Also, your recovery is at the heart of every personal injury case. Getting help from a doctor and following their advice will help you to recover.
- Protect your Claim – Personal injury cases are littered with pitfalls. Our firm can help you avoid mistakes that can either limit your compensation. Do not trust the information you receive from insurance adjusters. They work for the insurance company. Bononi and Company works for you. Trust our team of dedicated personal injury attorneys to protect your rights and fight for full compensation.
Who Will Pay My Medical Bills Before My Case Is Resolved?
It is our firm’s policy to advise clients in all aspects of an injury case. We will review your auto insurance policy to help make sure that your insurance is taking care of what they promised they would. Typically, your auto insurance policy will include a benefit for medical expenses. This means that your auto insurance company will cover certain medical expenses up to a specified amount. They will do this no matter who is at fault.
DON’T ACCEPT YOUR INSRUANCE’S ATTEMPTS TO AVOID PAYING FOR WHAT THEY PROMISED THEY WOULD.
Limited Tort v. Full Tort Option
Auto insurance is required for all drivers in Pennsylvania. Unfortunately, Pennsylvania allows individuals to purchase a “Limited Tort” auto policy. These policies can make it difficult to get full compensation for your injuries. “Limited Tort” policies are attractive because they are cheaper than “Full Tort” policies. This discounted price comes with a potentially devastating result. If you have a “Limited Tort” car insurance policy, then you may not have the right to be compensated if you are injured in a car accident. Our firm frequently reviews our clients’ insurance policies to advise them whether or not their insurance policy will allow them to be compensated if they are injured in a car accident.
Will My Case Go to Trial ?
At Bononi and Company, we prepare all of our cases as if we are going to trial. We do this so that we are always ready. Nonetheless, we are often able to negotiate favorable settlements for our clients. Ultimately, this is YOUR personal injury case. Our team will advise you about the advantages or disadvantages of going to trial. But, it is YOUR choice whether to accept a settlement or go to trial. We are here in your corner no matter what you choose.
The Bononi and Company Personal Injury Team
NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED – Our attorneys have been recognized by the National Trial Lawyers Association and by Super Lawyers
LOCALLY RESPECTED – Our Firm was chosen as one of Westmoreland County’s Best Law Firms by the Tribune Review
PROVEN RESULTS – Marco F. Sylvania, Esquire was selected as a Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum (MDAF). The MDAF only extends membership to attorneys who have won a judgment or settled a case in the amount of ONE MILLION DOLLARS or more
You Don’t Pay Fees Unless We Win
We handle car accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means you pay nothing unless we can help you negotiate a settlement, or we win a judgment at trial. We do that because we understand that you did not choose to be in an accident and attorney’s fees are one more thing that you do not need to worry about while your case is pending.
Call Us For A Free Case Evaluation
Call us at 724-832-2499 or text us 724-858-2744 to schedule a free consultation. We will guide you through the legal process and advise you of what options you have. We can evaluate your case to make your case as strong as possible. You can meet us in person in Greensburg, Latrobe, Irwin, or Johnstown.