Our skilled team of attorneys, accountants and staff have been assisting businesses and business owners since 1985. Our unique approach to businesses and business owners allows for efficient and quick advice to our client. We can assist with:
- Business formation
- Limited partnerships
- Limited liability companies (LLC)
- Business litigation
- Shareholder and LLC member issues
- Corporation dissolution
- Noncompetition agreements
- Employment contracts
- Sale and business transactions
- Business taxes
- Business bankruptcy
- Collection of debts
- Federal, state and local tax issues
- Business planning
- Nonprofit corporation
TRUST OUR TEAM
Trust us to protect your rights in your business. Our firm prides itself on our teamwork approach to our clients’ issues and concerns. Depending on your specific issue, we have a team of attorneys, accountants and staff to assist you and your business. This approach allows us to offer a personalized solution, where other firms would require the assistance of outside firms or professionals. These efficient solutions help your bottom line.
Whether you have a startup looking to form your company or an established business, Bononi & Company, P.C., has the trusted experience to handle your needs and answer your business-related questions.
Call today to meet with our team.
We help businesses throughout southwestern Pennsylvania. Call us toll-free at 724-832-2499 for an initial consultation. Or, if you prefer, chat or email for an appointment.
- Bankruptcy and Debt Relief General Information
- Greensburg Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Johnstown Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Credit Card Debt Lawyer
- Debt Relief For Businesses And Individuals
- FAQ About Bankruptcy
- FAQ About Bankruptcy And Your Assets And Property
- Debt Negotiation vs. Bankruptcy