Keegan graduated from Hempfield Area Senior High School. After high school, she attended St. Bonaventure University, in St. Bonaventure, New York, where she obtained her B.A. in Philosophy, Law and Politics with a minor in Law & Society. Keegan went on to obtain her Juris Doctor from the Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. During her time with Duquesne Law, Keegan participated in the Youth Advocacy Clinic and the Family Law Clinic, both of which are community-focused pro bono programs with the Tribone Center for Legal Education.
Keegan understands each case is unique and the legal issues and choices her clients face are deeply personal, with the ability to greatly impact their lives. Because of this, she takes the time to meet with each client one on one to evaluate and provide the best guidance to meet their specific needs.
Keegan serves as the solicitor for Overly’s Country Christmas. She is also an active member of the Westmoreland Bar Association and Pennsylvania Bar Association.
Areas Of Practice
- Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctor
- St. Bonaventure University, St. Bonaventure, New York
- Honors: magna cum laude
Honors and Awards
- Best Advocate, Duquesne University School of Law Trial Advocacy Competition
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Trial Advocacy
- Westmoreland Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bankruptcy and Debt Relief General Information
- Greensburg Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Johnstown Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Credit Card Debt Lawyer
- Debt Relief For Businesses And Individuals
- FAQ About Bankruptcy
- FAQ About Bankruptcy And Your Assets And Property
- Debt Negotiation vs. Bankruptcy